Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Welcome to the bookshelf!

This blog will be a collection of "physical" book reviews by yours truly!

I'm an aspiring librarian, and I love to read. I wanted to share what I read with the rest of the world, hence this blog! (One of many, I may add...)  I have another blog dedicated to ebook reviews, see the side bar for a link, if you're interested! Please note, I did move a few reviews from another blog of mine to this one just to get it started.

What's a "physical" book, you may ask...  I say "physical" book as opposed to an ebook, which is an electronic book read with the aide of an ebook reader such as the Barnes & Noble Nook, or the Amazon Kindle. I have a Nook myself and my boyfriend and grandfather both have Kindles. I like the Nook primarily because of it's "LendMe" feature on some titles bought from Barnes & Noble, and also the compatibility it has with Overdrive. Overdrive is a service offered by some libraries which provides ebooks to it's patrons free of charge. Support your local library!

Well, that's about it for the introduction. On to the reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment